Benefits for small to medium-sized organisations (less than 250 employees)
- We can alleviate the pressures of SMEs looking to access apprenticeships by providing support with recruitment, facilitating levy transfers and providing free mentor training so you can focus on your business objectives.
- Apprenticeships provide you with a productive and effective way to grow talent and develop a motivated, skilled, and qualified workforce.
- We work closely with businesses to create courses that are built and adapted to the immediate needs of organisations like yours, to ensure apprentices are trained in line with your company’s priorities.
- Apprenticeships provide you with an opportunity to diversify your workforce, bringing in new ideas to your organisation and actively aiding succession planning.
- Apprenticeships act as a cost-effective solution to expand your business and develop new departments to aid company growth and innovation.
Benefits for large organisations
- Apprenticeships are an effective way to use Government funding to upskill your employees by gaining internationally recognised qualifications.
- Apprenticeships can improve the reputation and service delivery of your company: 90% of apprentices staying in their place of work after completion.
- We work closely with you to support your employees, developing the skills and knowledge directly relevant and beneficial to their day-to-day job.
- We can provide you with access to a dedicated apprenticeships team, all with extensive commercial experience or working alongside large organisations to deliver effective apprenticeship solutions tailored to your business.
Recruiting an Apprentice with NTU
Watch the video below to learn more about recruiting an apprentice with us.
Take a look at the higher and degree apprenticeships we have on offer. Apprentices will need to meet our entry requirements, which differ depending on the programme.
Level 6 Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship
Studying BA (Hons) Management and Leadership
Level 6 Digital Marketer Degree Apprenticeship
Studying BA (Hons) Digital Marketing
Level 6 Chartered Surveyor Degree Apprenticeship (Building Surveyor Pathway)
Studying BSc (Hons) Building Surveying
Level 6 Chartered Surveyor Degree Apprenticeship (Quantity Surveyor Pathway)
Studying BSc (Hons) Quantity Surveying and Commercial Management
Level 6 Chartered Surveyor Degree Apprenticeship (Real Estate)
Studying BSc (Hons) Real Estate
Level 6 Civil Engineering Degree Apprenticeship
Studying BEng (Hons) Civil Engineering
Level 7 Architect Degree Apprenticeship
Studying MArch Architecture in Practice
Level 6 Digital and Technology Solutions Professional Degree Apprenticeship
Studying BSc (Hons) Digital and Technology Solutions (Software Engineering)
Level 6 Data Scientist Degree Apprenticeship
Studying BSc (Hons) Data Science
Level 3 Food Technologist Advanced Apprenticeship
Studying Level 3 Diploma in Food Technology
Level 6 Food Industry Technical Professional Degree Apprenticeship
Studying BSc (Hons) Food Science and Technology
Level 5 Nursing Associate Higher Apprenticeship
Studying Nursing Associate Foundation Degree
Level 6 Healthcare Science Practitioner Degree Apprenticeship
Studying BSc (Hons) Applied Biomedical Science
Level 6 Laboratory Scientist Degree Apprenticeship
Studying BSc (Hons) Chemistry
Level 6 Paramedic Degree Apprenticeship
Studying BSc (Hons) Paramedic Science
Level 6 Registered Nurse Degree Apprenticeship
Studying BSc (Hons) Nursing
Level 7 Clinical Associate in Psychology Apprenticeship
Studying MSc Clinical Associate in Psychology
Level 7 Registered Nurse Degree Apprenticeship
Studying MSc (Hons) Nursing
Level 7 Advanced Clinical Practitioner Apprenticeship
Studying MSc (Hons) Advanced Clinical Practice
Take a look at the higher and degree apprenticeships we have coming up.
Level 7 Ecologist Masters Apprenticeship
Studying MSc Biodiversity Conservation
Level 5 Learning and Skills Teacher Higher Apprenticeship
Qualification to be confirmed
Level 6 Construction Site Management Degree Apprenticeship
Studying BSc (Hons) Construction Management
NTU - Your apprenticeship partner
We have been successfully delivering higher and degree apprenticeships since 2015, providing training solutions to a wide range of businesses across the public and private sector.
Frequently asked questions
Have you got any questions? Here are some common apprenticeship FAQs.
Our dedicated team are ready to answer any questions you may have.
Request a call back
If you are interested in finding out more about apprenticeships at NTU and the support available to employers who take on an apprentice, simply enter your details in the contact form below and a member of our Apprenticeships team will be in contact to discuss your options.
Business case studies
Read why employers choose to work with NTU and how apprenticeships are benefiting their business.
Apprenticeships at E.ON
Watch the video below to hear Jade and Darren from E.ON talk about their experience with NTU Apprenticeships and the benefits they bring; both for apprentices and the business.
Fri 12 May 2023
Nottingham Business School hosts Global Responsibility Week 2023 with academics from across the globe
Global Responsibility Week is organised each year to facilitate integration between international academic colleagues and their knowledge with our current postgraduate community.
Local businesses given Help to Grow at Nottingham Business School
Mon 17 Apr 2023
NTU Employability team celebrate 10 years hosting placement students
Fri 14 Apr 2023
NTU impact report highlights successes of Enterprise Community
Wed 05 Apr 2023
NBS experts publish definitive guide to decarbonising organisations
Mon 27 Feb 2023