About the programme
This programme offers those within the sport industry a personalised and tailored range of testing and consultancy services to help professional athletes achieve their fitness and wellbeing goals.
Gain access to leading academics in the fields of Biomechanics, Physiology, Psychology, Sociology and Coaching science and get the most out of sport and exercise.
The Sports Analysis and Performance Service specialises in two core services:
- Analysis of blood lactate response to exercise intensity and the evaluation of maximal oxygen uptake'
- Identifies effective training intensities to maximise aerobic and anaerobic performance
- Results used as a monitoring tool to track training enhancements or as a design tool to optimise training
- Comprehensive report provided detailing finding and advice
Our fee: £195
- 3D motion analysis of running gait
- Identifies asymmetry of movement and characteristics of the client's technique that are sub-optimal
- Consultant will provide advice on increased injury risk or alternative methods and approaches for effective training
- Comprehensive report provided, detailing findings and advice
Our fee: £195
The Sport Psychology Academic Team can deliver a range of workshops which can be tailored to the needs of your team or athletes across a variety of themes:
- Sport psychology
- Team sport physiology
- Environmental challenges
- Nutrition and supplementation
- Human physiology and performance
- Sport coaching
- Sport sociology
Workshops are delivered by an expert in the field at our Clifton Campus, and can last either half a day (four hours) or a full day (eight hours). Alternatively they can also be booked by the hour.
Hourly fee: £196 p/h
Half day (four hours): £780
Full day (eight hours): £1560