Graduation day itinerary
On Graduation day you will need to...
1) Arrive on City Campus one hour and thirty minutes before your ceremony start time.
2) Register your attendance and collect your tickets and programme from the gallery in the Newton building.
3) Collect your gown from Arkwright 006.
4) Have your photographs taken by Marston Photography in Arkwright 011 - also available after your ceremony.
5) Collect or purchase any merchandise in the Newton building - also available after your ceremony.
6) Make your way over to University Hall 40 minutes before the start time of your ceremony. Ensure you and your guests take your seats in University Hall or the live-streaming venue 20 minutes before the ceremony starts. Doors close 15 minutes before the ceremony starts - latecomers will not be admitted.
7) Head over to the Newton building after the ceremony, along with your guests, in order to enjoy post-ceremony refreshments which will be served for an hour.
- If you do not have time for photographs before your ceremony, photography will still be available in Arkwright 011. We recommend you enjoy your post-ceremony refreshments before going to have your photographs taken.
- Drop off your gown in the Newton building before you leave, before 8 pm.