Graduate Outcomes Survey
Why complete the survey?
We want to hear about what you are doing now. Are you in work? Still continuing in education? Or doing something else? Let us know!
Your responses will help to shape the future for NTU students - including those looking to study the same course as you. Share your experience and help to inspire the next generation.
How does it work?
The Graduate Outcomes survey is delivered by HESA on behalf of NTU. You can complete the survey on most devices and it only takes around 10 minutes.
You’ll be contacted by either:
- Email: The survey will be emailed to you from NottinghamTrentUniversity@graduateoutcomes.ac.uk.These emails will contain a link to the online survey.
- Text messages: You will receive text reminders from ‘GradOutcome’. These texts will contain a link to the online survey.
- Phone: If you receive a phone call regarding the survey, it will be from IFF Research. It has been appointed to capture survey responses by phone. They will introduce themselves as calling on behalf of Nottingham Trent University.
Are your contact details up to date?
Make sure your details are up to date so we can contact you about the survey. Find out more on our update your details page.
When will you be contacted?
Graduates will be grouped across the year into four cohorts based on the month of graduation. Depending on when you graduated, you will receive your survey invitation around 15 months later:
- Graduates from August 2021 to October 2021 will receive a survey invitation in December 2022 (Cohort A)
- Graduates from November 2021 to January 2022 will receive a survey invitation in March 2023 (Cohort B)
- Graduates from February 2022 to April 2022 will receive a survey invitation in June 2023 (Cohort C)
- Graduates from May 2022 to July 2022 will receive a survey invitation in September 2023 (Cohort D)
Thank you for supporting this important survey.
Need help flying higher?
As an NTU graduate you are entitled to dedicated careers support for up to three years after you complete your studies, and forever online. Visit our Employability website to find out more. You’ll find personal advice, support and personal and skills development programmes exclusively for NTU graduates. Our friendly team of employability advisors are also here to chat via Live Chat every weekday from 11 am to 3 pm. Don’t forget we are here to help you be the best you can be.
Our alumni and supporters enable amazing things to happen at Nottingham Trent University. Contact the Development and Alumni Relations team at email@example.com or telephone +44 (0)115 848 8777.