Skip to content

Information for landlords

student kitchen

We want our students to live and learn in comfort.  NTU’s Student Accommodation Services team works hard to ensure that the properties we advertise are safe and fit for purpose.  We’ll only advertise housing that’s been accredited by Unipol Student Homes—a national charity, committed to improving the standards of student housing.  Register with Unipol, and they’ll arrange for an accreditation officer to inspect your property.

Once your property’s been accredited, it can be registered online, by post, or in person. Thereafter, it will be advertised:

For further information on getting accreditation for your property, as well as registering and advertising it, contact Unipol at:

Telephone: +44 (0)115 934 5020

Fax: +44 (0)115 934 5021


Unipol website

Unipol’s offices are based at 28 Shakespeare Street, Nottingham, NG1 4FQ.

Unipol office


Still need help?

Student Accommodation Services
+44 (0) 115 848 2894