0.11 miles to campus
- Standard Ensuite (44 weeks): £7,056.28 / year (£160.37/week)
- Budget Ensuite (44 weeks): £6,378.68 / year (£144.97/week)
Costs are based on the 2023/24 academic year.
Bookings are open for students starting in September 2023 and January 2024.
Our online booking system shows the accommodation options which are currently available and match your student profile. Please note that we only have a small number of rooms for single semesters however you can add yourself to the waiting list through the online system.
If you have already booked a room and need help with this reservation, please contact our accommodation team.
Please be aware that all images are an example. Decors and room styles may vary. Please contact the residence directly for further information or images.
If you’d like to be where everything is happening, then popular Sandby could be a good choice for you. You’ll have lectures, University facilities and the city centre shops, bars and nightclubs right on your doorstep. Each floor in Sandby has 50 residents, around 25 on either side – all rooms have access to a shared kitchen-dining area. Rooms have plenty of storage space, two notice boards and, best of all, their own bathroom.
Please note that some rooms at Sandby are subject to early buyback, which means that we reserve the right to buy your room back from you from the 38th week of your contract. You’ll find more details about this during the booking process.
Home at Halls social programme
Your experience in halls is about more than just a room. The Home at Halls programme – centred around UPP’s halls, gives access to 150+ free events including weekly socials, ‘do it together’ activity kits, celebrity speakers, cultural events, life skill sessions, competitions and giveaways. It's a great way to meet new people and try new things.
NTU Talks brings you seminars with well-known names. In the 2022/23 academic year, guests included Jamie Laing, Dr Alex George and GK Barry. It's a brilliant way to discuss important topics such as university life, business and mental health.
We recommend that you email us at email@example.com before booking a room in this residence, if you have a health condition or disability that will affect you living in halls.
- This residence has some ground floor rooms, of which some have level access. There is a lift to all floors of this residence.
- Medication fridges can be provided in individual rooms where medically necessary.
- There is on-street parking outside this residence operated by Nottingham City Council, where parking is free of charge for blue badge holders.
- Rooms can be booked with a rumble pillow and flashing alarms for students with a hearing impairment.
- This residence has some rooms with high contrast features, for visually impaired students.
- This residence does not have adapted rooms, however, grab rails may be able to be installed if required. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- Bedroom doors in this residence are narrower than standard doors, which may make it harder for students with mobility aids.
Sandby contact details
Telephone number: +44 (0) 115 908 2280
Residence 360 image
£8343.72 - £8343.72 per annum
£6116.88 - £6116.88 per annum
£7509.04 - £8602.44 per annum