Useful links and contacts
The following websites and contacts provide information that can help you to sustain and improve the quality of PE and sport in your school or club.
- National Curriculum - information about the national curriculum guidance on improving the quality of teaching and learning in schools
- Sport England - for guidance on improving the quality of sport clubs and information on Clubmark
- Get into teaching PE - support and advice from the Department for Education for aspiring PE teachers
- Youth Sport Trust - a national children's charity passionate about creating a future where every child enjoys the life-changing benefits that come from play and sport
- Association for Physical Education (afPE) - The Association for Physical Education (afPE) is the only PE Subject Association in the UK