Graduate Outcomes Survey
What it is and why it matters to you
What is the Graduate Outcomes Survey?
It is a national survey, sent to all graduates 15 months after they finish a Higher Education course. It’s the biggest annual social survey in the UK and captures information about your experiences and your current status. Investing a few minutes of your time will reap great rewards.
Why complete the survey?
Your valuable response adds to the collective voice of graduates and the results will give current and future students an insight into career destinations and development.
You’ll be sharing your success with us and helping to inspire future students. If you’re doing well, this will reflect in university league tables, improving your university’s reputation – therefore improving yourreputation as an NTU graduate.
How does it work?
The Graduate Outcomes survey is delivered by HESA on behalf NTU.
You can complete the survey on most devices and it only takes around 10 minutes.
You’ll be contacted by either:
- Email: The survey will be emailed to you from email@example.com. These emails will contain a link to the online survey.
- Text messages: You will receive text reminders from ‘GradOutcomes’. These texts will contain a link to the online survey.
- Phone: If you receive a phone call regarding the survey, it will be from IFF Research. It has been appointed to capture survey responses by phone. They will introduce themselves as calling on behalf of NTU.
When will you be contacted?
Graduates will be grouped across the year into four cohorts based on the month of graduation. Depending on when you graduated, you will receive your survey invitation around 15 months later:
- Graduates from November 2017 to January 2018 will receive a survey invitation in March 2019
- Graduates from February to April 2018 will receive a survey invitation in June 2019
- Graduates from May to July 2018 will receive a survey invitation in September 2019
Need help flying higher?
Visit FutureYou Online, our new website for NTU graduates*. You’ll find personal advice, support and personal and skills development programmes exclusively for NTU graduates. Don’t forget we are here to help you be the best you can be.
*Do you have a problem seeing 'FutureYouOnline'? FutureYou Online is only accessible by NTU graduates - specifically when you have a 'graduate status' on NTU systems. NTU 'current students' will still be redirected to use our employability online site. If you think you should now have access to FutureYou Online as you are a graduate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for supporting this important survey.
Please visit the Graduate Outcomes Survey website for further information about the survey.