Scholarship Application Form (Offer Holders)
You need to have an offer to study a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course with us, starting in September 2022 or January 2023, before you can apply for your scholarship.
These scholarship schemes are competitive and we award scholarships to applicants who most closely meet or exceed the criteria for the award.
The scholarship decision is made by an awarding panel and all decisions of the panel are final.
As part of the application process you'll need to video yourself singing or playing two contrasting pieces of music (a maximum of ten minutes combined) and upload these to a video sharing platform like Vimeo or YouTube. You'll need the web addresses handy for your application form.
If you're a current NTU student, please visit our scholarship for current students webpage to find out how to apply for NTU Music's scholarships.
Scholarship terms and conditions
- To be eligible for consideration for an NTU Music Scholarship / NTU Accompanist Scholarship, applicants must have been offered a place on an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course at NTU or Confetti Institute of Creative Technologies.
- Please do not send your scholarship application before or with your application to study at NTU or Confetti Institute of Creative Technologies.
- Offer holders are only eligible to apply for a scholarship if they are due to enrol on the first year of their course in September 2022 or January 2023.
- Applications received after Thursday 9 June 2022 will not be considered.
- Applicants must be a Grade 6 or 7 standard vocalist or a Grade 7 or 8 instrumentalist, thought it's not necessary to have taken or passed graded exams.
- The scholarship is not transferable and will not be awarded if you choose to defer your entry to a different start date.
- Applicants will be informed whether they have (or have not) been shortlisted by Friday 17 June 2022.
- Applicants will be informed whether they have been successful, and the value of their scholarship, by Friday 24 June 2022.
- The scholarship will be awarded when applicants accept their scholarship offer, accept and meet the conditions of their course offer, and enrolls on the course.
- Scholarships are competitive and selection is based on the information provided on the scholarship application form, your digital audition and online interview (if invited).
- As a scholarship recipient, we expect you to be a member of at least one of NTU Music’s ensembles. Full commitment to both music tuition and ensemble attendance is compulsory. Failure to do so may result in your scholarship being revoked.
- The University’s decision in all matters relating to the scholarship is final.
- If your scholarship application is successful, we may ask you to appear in online and / or printed University marketing materials. For example, providing a student profile, photograph or video which may be used to promote the University and the University’s scholarship schemes and courses.