Skip to content


It is important that we maintain up to date and accurate student records so that we can track student progress, make awards and invoice for the correct number of students each year.

Registrations should detailed on the Registrations form and be submitted to CADQ using the secure portal.

Withdrawals and interruptions

To ensure our records are accurate, you should inform us if a student interrupts or withdraws from an NTU validated course for any reason, academic or personal. This can be by completing the change of enrolment status form at the time of the withdrawal, on the conferment list for a fail and withdraw decision made at an examination board, or when sending the registration list. Please use the secure portal to send files containing personal information.


Please identify on the registration list in the comments column if a student transfers from one NTU validated course to another at the beginning of an academic year, or email us if a student transfers during the academic year. Please note: there may be a registration charge for transferring students - see your current financial schedule for details.

Still need help?

CADQ Collaborations and Partnerships
+44(0)115 848 2100