Summer with NTU Sport
Whether you prefer working out in our facilities or from home, NTU Sport have activities on offer throughout the summer break to keep you fit and motivated.
4 week Bootcamp
We are thrilled to be bringing back our 4 week bootcamp course! The course consists of 3 sessions per week made up on resistance sessions, spin sessions and conditioning sessions. Our highly qualified and dedicated fitness instructors will give you the push that you need to make a big difference this summer!
Sessions will run from 20th June 2022 from 7:30 am-8:30 am on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays at City Sports Centre.
The Bootcamp sessions are:
- Suitable for all fitness levels
- Fun, engaging and rewarding
- Group exercises to keep you mentally and physically fit and healthy whilst giving you a confidence boost.
- Helpful in delivering tips and advice to train smart and achieve your goals
Bootcamp is available to members and non-members at NTU Sport
- £40 for any NTU Sport members (holders of active annual membership, direct debit membership or sports club membership)
- £60 for non-members
For more information or to book a space, you can sign up through the NTU Sport app or ring 0115 848 3219. Spaces are limited and must be booked by 19th June 2022, so make sure you book early to prevent missing out.
If you prefer to workout from home, find yourself struggling to find time to get to the gym, are struggling with motivation, are unsure of where to start with your training routine or simply need some extra help and advice. NTU Sport have you covered.
We are offering a free service over the summer to all of our members and non-members in NTU.
We are offering you the opportunity to connect with our fitness instructor virtually to receive help and guidance where you will be given access to:
- An initial assessment: 30 minutes via Teams with an instructor
- An at-home personalised workout plan
- Nutritional advice
- Tips on improving current activity habits
- Tips for stretching and mobility
If you are interested, please fill in this form and one of our instructors will be in touch so that you can get started.