A Principal Lecturer and the Course Manager for the department’s undergraduate suite of courses. Responsible for the management, design and delivery of a number of modules at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Has extensive experience of the property market having worked in both the private and public sectors in a real estate capacity. Has been a Chartered Surveyor for over 17 years and have primarily focused on real estate investment, investment agency property valuation, property development consultancy and estates management.
Involved in real estate education for 7 years with particular expertise in portfolio and fund management, development appraisal and liaison with key industry players. Organises educational field trips both nationally and internationally. Particular focus on developing students’ employability skills and prospects.
- Real Estate Investment
- Investment Agency
- Professional Practice
- Portfolio Management
- Development Appraisal
- Delivery of research papers at the European Real Estate Society conferences
- Visiting Lecturer at Hochschule Aschaffenburg Germany
- Member of the Property Training Forum
- Member of the Investment Property Forum
- Commercial and residential property investment
- City centre development
- Student residential property
- Real estate investment
- Fund management