Jing is a Senior Lecturer in Accounting and Finance. She teaches mostly in the area of Management Accounting at both undergraduate and postgraduate level.
- Investment analysis in practice
- Usage of information, especially usage of accounting information
- Behaviour-based research
- Financing SMEs
Jing is on the editorial board of International Journal of Accounting and Financial Reporting.
Jing supervised a doctoral student, project title: Fraud in the Financial Sector: A Study of the Banking Industry in Kenya. The student has passed her viva.
Jing also supervises a DBA student, project title: Entrepreneurs Venture Capital and Finance: Comparing and contrasting the development of BAN - Business Angles Network in United Kingdom and Portugal.
Sponsors and collaborators
- Wang, J., Haslam, J and Marston, C.L. (2011). The Appraisal of Ordinary Shares by Chinese Financial Analysts, Asian Review of Accounting, Vol. 19, No.1, pp. 5-30.
- Wang, J. and Ahammad, M.F. (2012). Private Information Acquisition and Stock Evaluation by Chinese Financial Analysts, International Journal of Management, Vol. 29, No.1, pp.117-132.
- Investigating the Development of Business Angles Networks in Portugal: A Comparative Study, The EBES 2011 Conference (June) – Istanbul, with Abdo, H. and Gouveia, R.