Senior Lecturer in Accounting and Finance
Katharine joined the University in 2009 having previously worked as an auditor at Arthur Andersen, as a management accountant at The Boots Company PLC (now Alliance Boots) and in training and projects at Nottingham City Council. Katharine currently teaches management accounting on the BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance degree and the BA (Hons) Business Management degree. She also teaches on the CIPFA professional accountancy programme and is a final year project supervisor on BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance.
- Management Accounting developments
- Accounting Education
- CIMA qualified accountant
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy
- Associate member of the CIPD
- MA degree in Economics & Management Studies from the University of Cambridge.