Academic Liaison Team Manager with responsibility for the management of Academic Liaison Team (ALT) services to support learning, teaching and research. This includes academic liaison, quality assurance and lead for cross-NTU Library service development.
His main set of responsibilities are:
- ALT services to support learning, teaching and research
- Liaison, quality assurance and lead for cross-NTU Library service development, including Reference and Enquiry services, Research Support and Widening Participation
- Line management and leadership of Liaison Librarians & provision of expert advice for all ALT services
- Management of internal and external relationships associated with specific remit areas
- Advice to Leadership Team on ALT and remit areas.
Clifford is a chartered member of the Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals (MCLIP).
Neal, C., Parsonage, H., & Shaw, H. (2009). It's all up for grabs: developing a new role for the academic liaison team at NTU. SCONUL Focus, 45, 4-8.See all of Clifford Neal's publications...