Heather Parsonage is the Research Support Librarian for the School of Art and Design, School of Arts and Humanities and the School of Architecture, Design and the Built Environment, with responsibility for the delivery of professional library services in support of research.
Her main set of responsibilities are to:
- provide academic liaison
- participate in internal and external quality processes; supporting course development to ensure that the provision of the relevant learning resources meets the requirements of the University's quality agenda and those of external bodies
- design, delivery and evaluation of information and digital literacy provision
- lead cross-NTU Library service development within a designated area of activity
- deliver face to face and online / offline enquiry services
- provide point of reference in relation to copyright legislation and its implementation within the University.