Jane is a Liaison Librarian responsible for the delivery of professional library services to NTU customers to support learning, teaching and research
Her main set of responsibilities are to:
- provide academic liaison
- participate in internal and external quality processes; supporting course development to ensure that the provision of the relevant learning resources meets the requirements of the University's quality agenda and those of external bodies
- design, delivery and evaluation of information and digital literacy provision
- lead cross-NTU Library service development within a designated area of activity
- deliver face to face and online / offline enquiry services
- provide point of reference in relation to copyright legislation and its implementation within the University.