With hundreds of Law School students volunteering every academic year, we’ve recovered over £6 Million in benefits and compensation for our clients. It’s a great opportunity for you to develop your professional skills, and to continue your learning beyond the classroom – a chance to put your talents to good use, and give something back. Make a difference to the lives of others, whilst gaining valuable insights into modern legal practice.
NLS Legal is located in the Chaucer building. It’s purpose-built for meeting and working with clients, with private rooms to ensure confidentiality. Supervised by qualified solicitors and experienced lawyers, you’ll provide advice and guidance on a range of legal services.
Examples of what you could get involved with include:
- Various service areas including business, civil litigation, criminal, employment, family, housing, intellectual property, SEND, welfare benefits.
- Tribunal Advocacy Service
- Support Through Court
- Public Legal Education initiatives
- Community Outreach Projects
- Administrative & Management Support placements
Nottingham Law School won the highest award from the LawWorks Law School Challenge– the Platinum Award.
Address, contact, and location
Address: NLS Legal, Nottingham Law School, Chaucer Building, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham NG1 5LP
Telephone: +44 (0)115 848 4262
Please see our NLS Legal website for more information.
- Subject area: Law, criminology and justice
- Category: Learning tools and spaces; Law; Professional services
- Location: City Campus