There are significant skills gaps at level 4 and 5 across many occupations, and it is recognised that there is a need to provide flexible pathways for students to access these skills. In response, NTU is developing a range of micro credentials, short courses, and full awards to support our local community and businesses to acquire these much-needed skills.
The UK faces a large skills gap across many sectors, and students need flexible paths to access these skills. In response, NTU is developing a range of courses to support students, our local community and businesses to acquire these much-needed skills.
We are currently developing courses in the following areas:
HND / HNC Courses
We are currently offering courses in the following areas:
- HNC Future Homes and Construction
- HND / HNC General Engineering – (in development)
- HND / HNC Electrical Engineering – (in development)
- HND / HNC Manufacturing Engineering – (in development)
- HND / HNC Mechanical Engineering – (in development)
Funding and Financial Support
Did you know you only start paying your loan back after you have left university and are earning above the repayment threshold (currently £21,000) It is also worth knowing that loan payments are stopped if you are not employed, or your income goes below the threshold.
Extra financial support
We offer extra financial support for undergraduate students. Make sure you don’t miss out – check to see if you’re eligible for additional funding.
Applications and Enquiries
Get in touch with us at HTE@ntu.ac.uk if you are:
- Interested in finding out more about a full or part time course at level 4 or 5, or would like help to apply
- An employer interested in finding out how these courses could benefit your workforce
- A training provider and want to discuss progression opportunities to Higher Technical courses