1.70 miles to campus
- Standard Shared (44 weeks): £5,316.08 / year (£120.82/week)
- Large Shared (44 weeks): £5,553.24 / year (£126.21/week)
- Enhanced Large Shared (44 weeks): £5,651.80 / year (£128.45/week)
- Extra Large Shared (44 weeks): £5,599.44 / year (£127.26/week)
Costs are based on the 2023/24 academic year.
Please be aware that all images are an example. Decors and room styles may vary.
There are Standard and Enhanced room types at Meridian Court. While Standard Shared rooms have single beds, Enhanced Shared rooms benefit from having Small Double beds, renovated communal areas and design features. Please contact the residence for further information or images.
Located in the popular Sherwood area with its excellent bars, shops and restaurants, Meridian Court is served by the number 15 or 16 buses and takes just 15 minutes from the City Campus – or a 40-minute walk if you’re feeling energetic, but don’t worry because your residence fees include a free NCT bus pass. Here you’ll share a flat with a well-equipped kitchen-dining area with up to nine others. Bathrooms are shared, but your room will have its own washbasin. If you fancy some extra space, you can pick a large or even extra large room. And let’s not forget the lively common room – it’s a great place to chill out.
Students studying at the Mansfield Campus can catch the Pronto Bus which takes approximately 30 minutes. Please note the Pronto Bus is run by StageCoach and is not included as part of the free NCT bus pass offer to residents.
Home at Halls social programme
Your experience in halls is about more than just a room. The Home at Halls programme – centred around UPP’s halls, gives access to 150+ free events including weekly socials, ‘do it together’ activity kits, celebrity speakers, cultural events, life skill sessions, competitions and giveaways. It's a great way to meet new people and try new things.
NTU Talks brings you seminars with well-known names. In the 2022/23 academic year, guests included Jamie Laing, Dr Alex George and GK Barry. It's a brilliant way to discuss important topics such as university life, business and mental health.
Free gym membership
Residents receive a free Pink Lite membership for NTU Sport. This provides:
- Gym access: 7am–12noon on weekdays, anytime at the weekend
- Facilities hire
- Access to City Sports Centre (NTU Student’s Union) and Clifton Sports Hub
- Fitness classes
- Discounted access to the University of Nottingham pool at the David Ross Sports Village
- Fitness service discounts
- Membership upgrades at a discounted price
We recommend that you email us at email@example.com before booking a room in this residence, if you have a health condition or disability that will affect you living in halls.
- This residence has some ground floor rooms, of which some have level access.
- Medication fridges can be provided in individual rooms where medically necessary.
- There is parking at this residence operated by UPP, where a parking permit for the year is £220 and is free of charge for blue badge holders.
- This residence is served by an NCT bus route, you can see their accessibility information here.
- Rooms can be booked with a rumble pillow and flashing alarms for students with a hearing impairment.
- Meridian Court has some wheelchair accessible rooms with wider doors and space for greater manoeuvrability.
- There are wetrooms equipped with grab rails and shower chair in this hall’s wheelchair accessible flat.
Meridian Court contact details
- Telephone number: +44 (0) 115 985 7707
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org