- Enhanced Lge Std @ MER (44 weeks)*: £4,829.44 / year (£109.76/week)
- Large shared (44 weeks)*: £4,764.76 / year (£108.29/week)
- Standard shared (44 weeks)*: £4,546.08 / year (£103.32/week)
- Extra large shared (44 weeks)*: £4,804.80 / year (£109.20/week)
* Costs are based on the 2020/21 academic year and should be used as a guide only.
For the latest 2021/22 accommodation pricing information, download our accommodation guide.
Please be aware that all images are an example. Decors and room styles may vary. Please contact the residence for further information or images.
Located in the popular Sherwood area with its excellent bars, shops and restaurants, Meridian Court is just 15 minutes from the City Campus by bus – or a 40-minute walk if you’re feeling energetic. But don’t worry because your residence fees include a free bus pass. Here you’ll share a flat with a well-equipped kitchen-dining area with up to nine others. Bathrooms are shared, but your room will have its own washbasin. If you fancy some extra space, you can pick a large or even extra large room. And let’s not forget the lively common room – it’s got sofas and games like table football, making it a great place to chill out.
If you're a mature (21+) or postgraduate student the booking system will automatically show you suitable rooms, but if you have any queries please contact the Student Accommodation Services Team on 0115 848 2894.
Meridian Court contact details
Telephone number: +44 (0) 115 985 7707
Residence 360 image
£5956.72 - £5956.72 per annum
£5722.64 - £6092.24 per annum