Homes for Students - The Glasshouse
- Bronze 6-7 Bed (44 weeks): £5,500.00 / year (£125.00/week)
- Bronze Plus 6-7 Bed (44 weeks): £5,676.00 / year (£129.00/week)
- Bronze 4-5 Bed (44 weeks): £5,500.00 / year (£125.00/week)
- Bronze Plus 4-5 Bed (44 weeks): £5,676.00 / year (£129.00/week)
- Silver Ensuite (44 weeks): £6,908.00 / year (£157.00/week)
- Silver Plus Ensuire (44 weeks): £6,996.00 / year (£159.00/week)
Costs are based on the 2022/23 academic year.
The Glasshouse is just a 15 minute walk to Nottingham Trent University. Transport links are easily accessible and you’ll find a supermarket and shopping centre all on your doorstep.
The Glasshouse offers a wide variety of student rooms, including shared flats with en suite rooms as well as rooms with shared bathroom facilities for the budget conscious.
Student flats have a well-equipped kitchen, while the studios have a private fitted kitchen. All rooms have a large, comfortable bed, a desk and chair, and there’s 100Mbps Wi-Fi available throughout the building.
Flats have a spacious shared living room, and there is a common room if you want to socialise or watch your favourite shows on the flatscreen TV. On fine days, why not relax in the sunny courtyard.
Operator: Homes for Students
£6403.32 - £6403.32 per annum
£5722.64 - £6092.24 per annum
£4783.24 - £5291.44 per annum