Welcome to Men's Football!
Men's football is one of NTU Sports designated performance programmes. As a performance programme, a selected squad of talented student athletes receive access to the following benefits:
- A programme lead by either a Full or Part Time Head of Sport/Head Coach
- Access to coach lead Strength & Conditioning programmes – both face to face in the High Performance Centre at Clifton Campus and via remote programming
- Free access to physiotherapy/sports therapy both via online consultation, face to face treatment and on pitch/on court support when returning to activity
- Free NTU Sport Performance kit
- Free off-peak membership to NTU Sport facilities
- Access to group interventions in sports psychology and sports lifestyle
We currently have 3 BUCS teams who play on Wednesday’s at differing levels, with our 1st team competing in the BUCS Premier North Division. The 3 BUCS teams train twice a week, once on a Monday or Tuesday and once on a Thursday & Friday. Timings are confirmed during fresher’s week.
The 1st team have two supervised gym (S&C) sessions a week.
We train and play on the 3G pitch based on Clifton Campus.
We also have an IM program that runs alongside our Performance teams which runs throughout the year.
Our head coach is Tom Shaw (email@example.com)
How to join
If you are successful through our trial process which takes place during welcome week, you will need to pay £70 club membership alongside your NTU Sports membership in order to join the club.