Welcome to NTU Squash!
Squash is one of NTU Sport designated performance programmes. As a performance programme, a selected squad of talented student athletes receive access to the following benefits:
- A programme led by either a Full or Part Time Head of Sport/Head Coach
- Access to coach lead Strength & Conditioning programmes-both face to face in the High Performance Centre at Clifton Campus and via remote programming
- Free access to physiotherapy/sports therapy both via online consultation, face to face treatment and on pitch/on court support when returning to activity
- Free NTU Sport Performance kit
- Free off – peak membership to NTU Sport facilities
- Access to group interventions in sports psychology and sports lifestyle
We have 4 Men’s and 1 Women’s team competing in BUCS weekly league and we also enter BUCS Nationals each year.
We currently enter 2 teams into the local Nottingham League to offer more opportunities for our members to play.
Training will take place on Clifton Campus at the Lee Westwood Sports Centre on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Our head coach is former NTU scholar Adam Turner (email@example.com).
How to join
We will be hosting taster sessions during welcome week and from there you will gain further information on becoming a member.
There will be chances throughout the year to purchase good quality squash shirts as well as the BUCS team shirt to be able to represent NTU.
Memberships purchased at any point during the academic year are only valid until the end of term 3.
Playing squash doesn’t have to mean a big, long-term commitment, we run regular Play for Fun sessions that focus on making sport sociable, inclusive and enjoyable.
There is no requirement to join the club, all sessions must be booked in advance on the NTU Sport App.
Club email - NTUSquash@ntu.ac.uk
-Instagram - @ntu_squash