We coordinate support and access arrangements for disabled students and students with specific learning difficulties. Working with academic staff, University services and external agencies.
- Dyslexia support
- Find out the support and available to students with Specific Learning Difficulties (SpLDs).
- Physical, sensory and long term health conditions
- The Disability Support Service offers advice and information for individual current and prospective disabled students on the types of support available.
- Autism support
- NTU values the diverse skills and talents of our students. High levels of motivation, determination and enthusiasm are among the many qualities that we see in students on the spectrum.
- Assessment Centre
- Find out about our Assessment Centres, located in the Student Centre on the Clifton Campus and in the Newton Building on the City Campus.
- The support we provide
- The disability support team provide you with a range of services and support to ensure your experience at NTU is a positive one.
- Funding your support - Disabled Students' Allowances (DSAs)
- Find out about Disabled Students' Allowances (DSAs).
- Assistive technology resources
- A useful selection of apps that you may find useful to help with your studies.