We coordinate support and access arrangements for disabled students and students with specific learning difficulties. Working with academic staff, University services and external agencies.
- Dyslexia support
- Find out the support and available to students with Specific Learning Difficulties (SpLDs).
- Physical, sensory and long term health conditions
- The Disability Support Service offers advice and information for individual current and prospective disabled students on the types of support available.
- Autism support
- NTU values the diverse skills and talents of our students. High levels of motivation, determination and enthusiasm are among the many qualities that we see in students on the spectrum.
- Assessment Centre
- Find out about our Assessment Centres, located in the Student Centre on the Clifton Campus and in the Newton Building on the City Campus.
- The support we provide
- The disability support team provide you with a range of services and support to ensure your experience at NTU is a positive one.
- Funding your support - Disabled Students' Allowances (DSAs)
- Find out about Disabled Students' Allowances (DSAs).
- Assistive technology resources
- A useful selection of apps that you may find useful to help with your studies.
If you would like to provide feedback on any aspect of our service, please speak with your adviser or contact the Team Leader at email@example.com or on 0115 8482085. If you wish to make a complaint, information about the University’s complaints procedure and how to make a complaint can be found online.