Making sure you have the team you need to grow your business means not filling vacancies as they arise, but building a talent pipeline that continuously grows and provides you with the latest skills in the industry.
Recruiting top talent
At Nottingham Business School we understand that companies are looking to innovate not just in their processes but with their employees too. Making sure you have the team you need to grow your business means not filling vacancies as they arise, but building a talent pipeline that continuously grows and provides you with the skills you need to make your business thrive.
We work closely with more than 600 companies, public and third sector organisations across the world that engage with the School by seeking our help in providing top graduate, management and leadership talent as well as the expertise of internationally renowned staff in business, management, economics, accounting and finance and marketing.
Benefits of NBS talent pipeline
Building a talent pipeline in your company allows you to:
- Recruit new talent cost-effectively;
- Gain fresh perspective and cutting-edge ideas;
- Bring the latest thinking into your business;
- Work closely with the university to tailor the degree to your own organisation requirements;
- Grow a graduate pool of talent, reducing future graduate recruitment costs through higher retention rates.
If you'd like an informal discussion about your business requirements, our Services for Business team can help you find the solution you need.
Please get in touch via email and we will direct your enquiry to the appropriate professional.