Volunteer: Alumni and Industry Fellowship Programme
Volunteer as part of our Alumni and Industry Fellowship programme and make a difference!
We are incredibly grateful to our worldwide network of talented alumni and industry volunteers, who continue to give their time to support, encourage and inspire our prospective and current students, and recent graduates.
From speaking at events and mentoring students, to providing guided interview practice and publishing blogs, there are plenty of opportunities to get involved with – wherever you are in the world, and whatever your interests might be. Your knowledge, skills, connections, and experience could make the key difference to our students’ professional prospects.
Nottingham Trent University prides itself on being an inclusive community and we particularly welcome applications from alumni who represent the diversity of our local communities and wider society.
Volunteering is a great way to stay connected with the University, and your peers. In addition to supporting our students and developing your own portfolio of skills, the key benefits of volunteering include:
- use of the title "Alumni / Industry Fellow"
- an NTU email account, providing exclusive access to key online resources
- access to our campuses, facilities and resources
- continuing professional development
- priority invitations to NTU’s events and initiatives, including our annual Alumni and Industry Fellows event
- discounted membership to RSViP, an exclusive “members only” networking group based in Nottingham.
What you can expect
Your skills, talents, and ideas will benefit students. There is no minimum time requirement for volunteering with us – our programme is flexible, and it is designed to work around your own interests and availability. We will keep you updated on the various opportunities available throughout the year.
With nearly 1,000 Alumni and Industry Fellows taking part in the programme to date – benefitting thousands of students and contributing thousands of hours and and experience between them – this is a great time to join our growing community of volunteers.
Get in touch at email@example.com for more information about volunteering on the Alumni and Industry Fellowship programme.
At NTU we are extremely grateful to have almost 700 volunteers who give up their time to support our current students through our Alumni and Industry Fellowship programme. The case studies below are from some of our amazing Fellows, and give an insight into why they are inspired to volunteer with us, and how they give back to NTU:
- Neil Chattle, Alumni Fellow, BEng Hons Mechanical Engineering (2007)
- Stuart Harrod, Alumni Fellow, BA Hons Business Management and Marketing (2013)
- Akil Hunte, Alumni Fellow, LLB Hons Law (2012)
- Bill Jennings, Industry Fellow and Magistrate
- Shreesha Khare, Alumni Fellow, MSc Human Resource Management (2016)
- Gianluca Negro, Alumni Fellow, MSc Management (2014)
- Bhavesh Shah, Alumni Fellow, BSc Hons Real Estate Management (2006)
- Bernie Stocks, Alumni Fellow, MBA (1993)
- Laura Summers, Alumni Fellow, BA Hons International Studies (2006)
- Janet Wootton, Alumni Fellow, MA Fine Art (2012)
Our alumni and supporters’ enable amazing things to happen at Nottingham Trent University. Contact the Development and Alumni Relations Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +44 (0)115 848 8777