Alumni and Industry Fellows toolkit
To all our Alumni and Industry Fellows, we want to thank you for the valued contribution you make to the lives and success of our students – so we've made a little video just for you.
We look forward to working with you this academic year. With your ongoing help, we’re planning to expand the Alumni and Industry Fellowship Programme and provide even more of our students with the best possible university experience.
Spread the word on social media
Help us to raise awareness of the Alumni and Industry Fellowship Programme amongst your networks and inspire others to get involved.
Please take a few minutes to post on your social media channels and share your experiences as a Fellow.
- Share an image – perhaps from your volunteer activities on campus, your own student days or simply use one of our Fellows branded pictures below – along with a few words telling us why you volunteer and why you would recommend others to get involved.
- Include a link to this page for your friends to find out more about the Programme.
- Think you know anyone who might be interested? Recommend a friend to the Programme by tagging them in your posts!
- You can also add our GIFs to your Instagram and Facebook stories. Search in "GIF" or “stickers” for NTU Alumni Fellow or NTU Industry Fellow.
- Don’t forget to tag us @NTUAlumni and use #NTUAlumni #ProudtobeNTU in your posts.
Thanks again for your continued support!