At NTU we provide expert consultancy and contract research to a wide range of organisations in the legal sector.
Past consultancy, contract research, and education training projects include:
- bespoke training courses for junior and senior lawyers in the UK and elsewhere
- work with police forces, education providers, and a range of charitable bodies on hate crimes
- public education and training on human rights
- reports on the regulation and enhancement of legal education and professional training in numerous jurisdictions worldwide
- reports on aspects of corporate, partnership, and insolvency law
- reports on legal protections for vulnerable and excluded communities
- reports on the application of ecclesiastical law
In particular, Nottingham Law School offers a specific consultancy service to compliance and training officers in legal services organisations, legal services regulators and similar organisations. This includes educational audits, gap analysis and competence mapping; mentoring educational developers, evaluation of internal policies and strategies relating to education, training, and compliance; consultations and other investigations.
To find out how our academic and technical teams can help, contact Jonathan.Doak@ntu.ac.uk, Associate Dean for Research, Nottingham Law School.
Consultancy and support
NTU offers a comprehensive package of support to help businesses become more sustainable, carbon-literate, and contribute towards an increasingly green economy. This support is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
Productivity and innovation consultancy
NTU offers several consultancies to businesses that would like to improve their productivity and innovation by working with our subject matter experts. This support is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
Developing new products and services
We can provide you with the skills, expertise and technology to help your business develop new products and services, from start to finish.