At NTU we provide expert consultancy and contract research to a wide range of organisations in the legal sector.
Past consultancy, contract research, and education training projects include:
- bespoke training courses for junior and senior lawyers
- work with Nottinghamshire Police, education providers, and a range of charitable bodies on hate crimes
- public education and training on human rights
- reports on aspects of corporate, partnership, and insolvency law
- reports on legal protections for vulnerable and excluded communities
- reports on the application of Ecclesiastical Law
Consultancy and support
NTU offers a comprehensive package of support to help businesses become more sustainable, carbon-literate, and contribute towards an increasingly green economy. This support is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
Productivity and innovation consultancy
NTU offers several consultancies to businesses that would like to improve their productivity and innovation by working with our subject matter experts. This support is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
Developing new products and services
We can provide you with the skills, expertise and technology to help your business develop new products and services, from start to finish.