Enter your own team into one of our NTU Intramural leagues - the leagues that play against each other within the university. It's called intramural sport, and it offers weekly fixtures during term time, coordinated by NTU Sport staff and officiated by qualified match officials.
No NTU Sport membership is required. You simply pay the weekly fee each time they play.
Currently, we offer the following leagues:
- Wednesday afternoons
- Victoria Embankment and Clifton Playing Fields
- 2 pm kick-offs
- £50 per team per week
Download the 11-a-side entry form (DOC, 41KB)
- Friday afternoons
- Clifton Campus 3G pitch and all-weather floodlit pitch
- Games kick off every 40 minutes between 4 pm and 6 pm
- £12 per team per week
Download the 6-a-side entry form (DOC, 40KB)
- Saturday leagues and Sunday leagues
- City Sports Centre, Students’ Union building, City Campus
- Games kick off every 30 minutes between 10 am and 2 pm
- (Saturday) and 12 pm and 6 pm (Sunday)
- £10 per team per week
Download the 5-a-side entry form (DOC, 41KB)
Email us (Football) for more information or to sign up.
- Wednesday afternoons
- City Sports Centre, Students' Union Building, City Campus
- Games start every 30 minutes between 3 pm and 6 pm
- £14 per team per week
Email us (Netball) for more information or to sign up.
- Mixed Touch Rugby
- 7's, 10's and 15's Playing Opportunities
- Monday and Friday evenings
- Moderns Rugby Club
Email us (Rugby) for more information or to sign up.
- Mixed hockey open to everybody who is looking to play casual hockey
- 11 players per team
- Aim to score as many goals against the opposition while keeping to sports rules and guidelines
- Use skills and knowledge to coach eachother offering a friendly environment
- Fridays 6-7pm
- Clifton campus
- Members of Warwick Mixed Hockey league with games on Sundays consisting of 8 mixed teams
- Trip to Warwick at end of season for a fancy dress themed social and tournament
To get in touch with us and find out about signing up dm us on Instagram @ntumixedhockey.
How to enter
You can get an entry form from the main reception at the Clifton Sports Hub, or from the City Sports Centre in the Students’ Union building on our City Campus.
Remember that spaces are limited, so get your team together and enter now to avoid disappointment.
If you’re an individual looking to join an existing team, or for more information on these or any other NTU Sport activities, please contact us.
We also regularly arrange tournaments in badminton, table tennis and basketball. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for news on what we have coming up.