The Quality Handbook provides the framework which governs learning and teaching at Nottingham Trent University. The Handbook serves as a source of information for both staff and students and covers several policies and guidance which state the processes and procedures that NTU follows when delivering education.
The provisions of the Quality Handbook also applies to students studying at any of our courses at partner institutions.
See below the relevant sections:
Common Assessment Regulations (CAR) and Degree Classifications
- Section 16 - CAR Awards and Registrations
- Section 16 A - UG CAR Results and Classifications
- Section 16 B - FD CAR Results and Classifications
- Section 16 C - PG CAR Results and Classifications
- Section 16 D - Master and Doctor of Philosophy
- Section 16 E - Professional Doctorate Degrees
- Section 16 F - PhD by Published Work
- Section 16 G - Non-Degree Course Regs