Your NTU in Mansfield
If you are searching for a foundation degree or a professional course, then look no further than Nottingham Trent University in Mansfield.
Study a foundation degree at NTU in Mansfield
Foundation degrees and our professional courses focus on a specific job or profession. You’ll build important knowledge and technical skills during your course.
You can choose from a diverse range of foundation degrees and professional courses. From business to education, to criminal justice and sport, our courses produce flexible graduates with a range of transferable skills. We’ve built these courses with the local job market in mind and each of our courses is relevant, hands-on and work focused.
Once you’ve finished your foundation degree, you can top-up your qualification to a Bachelor’s-level degree – or move straight into work!
Employability support services
Our Employability Support Services include:
- Work experience opportunities
- Global job opportunities
- Opportunities to boost your CV
- Dedicated employability team
- Online job portal
Our other student support services include: academic support, financial support, student mentors, health and wellbeing support, disability support, NTU Students Union and NTU Faith and Chaplaincy.
Study in our £6.5 million University Centre.
Choosing to study with us at Vision West Nottinghamshire College means you’ll benefit from a great campus and facilities, and all just a couple of miles from the centre of Mansfield.
- Diner and Courtyard Café
- Learning resource centre and Library
- Social spaces
- Sports hall
- Students' Union
- Dedicated study zones including PC suites
More about your course
You can choose from a diverse range of foundation degrees. From business to education, to criminal justice and sport, our degrees produce flexible graduates with a range of transferable skills. We’ve built these degrees with the local job market in mind and each of our courses is relevant, hands-on and work focused.
- FdA Business
- FdA Criminal Justice
- FdA Education
- FdA Health and Social Care
- FdSc Sport and Exercise Science
- FdA Working with Children, Young People and Families
- BA (Hons) Education: Policy and Practice
- BSc (Hons) Nursing (Adult)
- BSc (Hons) Nursing (Mental Health)
- Cert Ed / PGCE / ProfGCE in Post-Compulsory Education and Training
- Certificate of Higher Education in Ambulance Technician Practice (ATP)