Your Starting at NTU checklist
Our checklist will help you keep track of what to do before you arrive at NTU.
This list will help you prepare to start your studies with us. If you are an international student, download our Welcome guide, which is full of useful information about settling in.
1. Before you arrive
- Start your enrolment online
- Check your funding is in place (UK/EU students)
- If you're an international student, you can find detailed visa advice and information on paying your fees on our International pages
- Find your course induction timetable and complete your pre-arrival task
- Let us know if you have any additional support needs
- Confirm your accommodation and find out what you need to bring
- Join our social media groups and start making friends
- Take a look at our student life information for ideas about making the most of your time at NTU
- If you’re an international student, plan your journey to Nottingham.
2. When you get here
- Complete your enrolment and collect your NTU student card
3. Settling into life at NTU
- Attend your course induction and take part in Welcome activities