NTU in Mansfield accommodation
Accommodation for NTU students studying in Mansfield – 14 miles north of Nottingham – is available in shared houses through our partner accommodation provider Purseglove Property.
Included in bedrooms:
- Bedside table
- Chest of drawers
- Double or small double bed
- There are a mixture of en suite and shared bathrooms (with shower).
Included in property:
- Kitchen facilities
- Living room with sofas
- Washing machine and tumble dryer.
Included in cost:
- Water, gas and electricity
- Communal area cleaning
- Garden maintenance.
Contracts for Purseglove Property accommodation are 48 weeks.
The booking process
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation application form.
- Include your name, student number, phone number and email address.
- Return your completed form to email@example.com, who will send you details of their available residences, opportunities to view and answer any questions.
- When your offer of a place on the course is confirmed, you'll need to pay a damage deposit of £300 within seven days. This will be refundable if you don't achieve the required grades to attend NTU in Mansfield, or at the end of your tenancy if there is no damage to the property.
- References will be checked when you're made an offer for accommodation and have paid your damage deposit – depending on the outcome, a guarantor may be required.
- Your rent due dates will be stated in your tenancy agreement and payments should be arranged by direct debit. Your first payment will be due before you are issued keys to the property.
If you have any further queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org