Business Engagement and Community Officer.
Entrepreneurial Development Officer, University of Birmingham:
- Designing various programmes to guide students through the innovation process, to experiment and develop start-up ideas.
- Grow and maintain a pipeline of viable start-ups for the student and graduate at the University's incubator.
- Empower students by advising and mentoring them on an individual basis to turn their ideas into sustainable businesses.
- Build and maintain an entrepreneurial community to share expertise through reinforcing peer-to-peer learning.
Innovation Impact Coordinator, Warwick Enterprise:
- Creation of +10 new digital content and impact material designed to capture results and success stories.
- Contribute to the design of eight innovation programmes and activities to achieve the expected delivery for promoting innovation and entrepreneurship among students.
- Raised funds to launch an entrepreneurial community in Warwick to organise 10 knowledge-sharing forums to connect Warwick Entrepreneurs with founders, VCs, incubators, and accelerators with 40+ average participants for all events in addition to organised the final event at The Shard in London with 70 participants from Warwick, Oxford, LSE, UCL and Imperial.
Co-Founder and Executive Manager, Karme Lemon:
- Design the business model and conduct market research to specify the customer segments with their needs and demand.
- Create and execute a social media strategy to increase brand awareness.
- Establish four strategic partnerships which reflect in increasing the sales volume by 50% and expanding the geographic positioning to one new country. Executive Manager, ChangeMakers
- Contribute to three annual work plans and resource mobilization based on customers’ needs and demands.
- Manage a $25k fund and track the progress against the plan and budget.
- Design and facilitate training courses for +50 youth on soft skills and entrepreneurship.
- Managing seven events like meetups and hackathons for participants.
- Analysis of the business performance and preparing regular reports for the key stakeholders.
Market Analyst and Economic Development Coordinator, UNDP:
- Research key social, economic, and development trends in Syria through data collection and analysis to generate regular market analysis reports and set recommendations for designing various interventions.
- Organise and facilitate eight context analysis workshops and focus groups in multiple locations.
- Establish and manage a community of observers to keep the market profile data up-to-date.
- Produce four analytical products on specific issues relevant to economic recovery and resilience.
- Support the design and execution of the Early Recovery and Livelihoods strategy and work plans.
- Design of needs-based and demand-driven early recovery and livelihood services and interventions.